maanantai 15. elokuuta 2016

Uusi päivä

Mittee sitä. I think I try write something in english. The weather has been  quite good. today.  I swam in my pool and I think I am going to swim in my pool  during  this month .
I have been thinking some thoughts about enviness.  It`s impossible anyone to say "I got it all", or then they are really very   lucky. I almost got it all , or some people make me feel, that there is something wrong with, that for they opinion, I did not got all. Some people make me feel , that I did something wrong , because I helped my daughter so much. I helped her , because I liked it. It was no obsession for me. Now I can see , my effords weren`t useless and she can quite easily manage at school and her daily doings. I asked today from my daughter , that is she pleased with her mother and she said yes, so let me know , should I be happy  and say "I got it ALL"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti